EGuys Forum Homepage

Forum Home Forum Home > Gay Enema Forum > General Discussions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gilloup, In Chat Room Right Now, Click CHAT To Jump In!!   

Ozone Enemas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sexyalbert View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyalbert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ozone Enemas
    Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:46am
I have never tried to use ozone as an enema. However, I had plain air pumped into me after I have had a few good enemas with plain water. Not so much that it really inflates my inside, nut enough that I can really feel the air inside of me.

Other things I have had up my butt in the form of enemas are: pure castor oil (about a quart of it), carbonated water (also, about a quart of it), a combination of molasses, honey and lemon juice (this was 2 quarts of it and I was forced to retain this for a full 15 minutes)(yes, it did hurt and was very unpleasant and forced on me). I do like some element of mild torture when getting an enema.
Originally posted by watermark watermark wrote:

Hey, any of you guys tried an ozone enema ?
I have a SoClean for my CPAP. A device that generates ozone to sanitize the cpap
equipment.  It puts out a great quantity of ozone at a reasonable pressure.
I didn't want to "reflux" into the SoClean system so I connected it to a great old
B.F. Goodrich model 36C   and filled the bag up. ( why the fuck am I in bold
type now?)  anyway, I clamped the tube and put on a generic EZ EM nozzle
and shoved it up my ass, releasaed the clamp and rolled the bag up squeezing
all the ozone in my ass. It felt like air. Nothing special.  I only held it for 5 min.
as I was unsure of what it could do.  Ok, now a major ozone fart. There was some left
so I rolled around on the bed and got it out. I didn't get the runs so it didn't kill off
all the flora. With someone who has fungal or bacterial gut problems , this could be usefull.
And so it goes.
It is fun experimenting for you guys.
All the best
Sexy Albert
Moliere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moliere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2019 at 7:30am
The ozonator probably produces a very weak concentration of ozone (O3), but I'd be VERY careful. Ozone is a strong oxidizer, and can potentially cause colitis (hydrogen peroxide is known to cause colitis from case studies). I'd avoid it.
watermark View Drop Down
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watermark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 8:19pm
Hey, any of you guys tried an ozone enema ?
I have a SoClean for my CPAP. A device that generates ozone to sanitize the cpap
equipment.  It puts out a great quantity of ozone at a reasonable pressure.
I didn't want to "reflux" into the SoClean system so I connected it to a great old
B.F. Goodrich model 36C   and filled the bag up. ( why the fuck am I in bold
type now?)  anyway, I clamped the tube and put on a generic EZ EM nozzle
and shoved it up my ass, releasaed the clamp and rolled the bag up squeezing
all the ozone in my ass. It felt like air. Nothing special.  I only held it for 5 min.
as I was unsure of what it could do.  Ok, now a major ozone fart. There was some left
so I rolled around on the bed and got it out. I didn't get the runs so it didn't kill off
all the flora. With someone who has fungal or bacterial gut problems , this could be usefull.
And so it goes.
It is fun experimenting for you guys.
All the best
-so much water , so little time-
 Post Reply Post Reply